Juno-FS Workstation Desk (shown in Orange frame)
The Juno FS Workstation desk it is beautifully handcrafted in a blend of wood and steel. With its modern look and beautiful design, the Juno studio workstation desk is sure to enhance your home or commercial studio. We understand the needs for music production so we made the Juno music studio desk to met all of the requirements while keeping comfort. One of the features of the Juno music production desk is the 3-position keyboard shelf, you can adjust the keyboard tray height to fit your actual keyboard. It gives the freedom to use your keyboard in the correct position or to change your keyboard model in the future. The Juno music studio desk fits almost any 88 keys keyboard model.
63"W x 28"D x 31 1/2"H
Flat surface ( No Racks)
Keyboard tray: 59 "W x 15"D
3-position keyboard tray fit Keyboards of (4." H, 5." H and 6.5"H)
Full extension keyboard rails
Hooks on the back for cable management
adjustable foot glides
Powder coated steel frame with powder coated MDF
2-year warranty in all our products
Handcrafted in USA.
We use medium density fiberboards MDF which makes a great surface for powder coating, It is thicker and more durable than lacquer paints, It's also eco friendly because it’s applied using a dry, zero-formaldehyde process that doesn’t leach harmful chemicals into the environment. The powder coating process results in a very nice textured and seamless surface that emits no VOCs and it is more resistant to scratches, water, and stains.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
1. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may contact us to request a return.
2. We must be notified within 5 days of delivery that you would like to make a return.
3. The product must be returned in brand new condition. It must be packed in its original packaging. We package all of our desks in crate boxes for maximum protection.
4. You will be responsible for return freight shipping charges. Please note: Shipping rates for returns may be more than what you initially paid.
5. Returns will not be accepted unless they meet all of the above requirements. Custom orders are not eligible for return.
6. After the product has been received by our warehouse and inspected to verify it is in brand new condition, we will then issue a refund to your original form of payment. The amount refunded will exclude original shipping fee. Refunds may take up to 7 business days to show up on your statement depending on your bank.
In the unlikely event your merchandise arrives with a defective part we will replace it Free of charge Including shipping cost. You must notify us Immediately if there is a defective part with a description and photos .
We ship in the contiguous United States only. Alaska and Hawaii are excluded.
We use two freight companies to ship our products: R+L Carriers and Roadrunners transportation systems. The shipping may take 5 to 10 days depending on the destination, Them when the product arrives to the freight company's location they will call our customers to schedule a delivery date, It may take 2 or 3 days for delivery. Keep in mind that our lead time for fabrication is 12 working days plus the shipping and delivery, that means you will have you order in your door in about 25 working days.
To spare our clients the frustration of having their beautiful desks being damaged on route we take special care in the way we package our products for shipment. We use padded wooden crates for maximum protection.
Shipped flat, easy assembly is required.
Please inspect the shipping crate and make sure it is not broken or damaged before signing the delivery acknowledgment form. In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged please take photos of all damages to present to the carrier company.