EQ 61 Special Edition
Designed for small rooms but very capable of hosting a basic music studio set up. Having in mind very limited spaces and offering a practical and economic way to have a nice studio set up that occupies a very small footprint.
The EQ-61 Special Edition Desk is handmade using 3/4 Plywood
Wood options: Walnut / White Oak / Red Oak / Mahogany.
The Special Edition EQ 61 is hand oiled using solvent free, non-toxic wood finish and stabilizer.
Desk Dimensions: 48.25” W x 21.25” D x 30” H (Height at rack top 35”H)
Edge of the top to rack shelf: 14” D
Keyboard tray opening: 45” W x 14.5” D x 4.5”H , leg room 24”
Full extension slides 90 lbs. capacity.
Comes in flat package and easy to assemble.
2 Year Warranty.
Made in the USA.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
1. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may contact us to request a return.
2. We must be notified within 5 days of delivery that you would like to make a return.
3. The product must be returned in brand new condition. It must be packed in its original packaging. We package all of our desks in crate boxes for maximum protection.
4. You will be responsible for return freight shipping charges. Please note: Shipping rates for returns may be more than what you initially paid.
5. Returns will not be accepted unless they meet all of the above requirements. Custom orders are not eligible for return.
6. After the product has been received by our warehouse and inspected to verify it is in brand new condition, we will then issue a refund to your original form of payment. The amount refunded will exclude original shipping fee. Refunds may take up to 7 business days to show up on your statement depending on your bank.
In the unlikely event your merchandise arrives with a defective part we will replace it Free of charge Including shipping cost. You must notify us Immediately if there is a defective part with a description and photos .